Comparing 9 The Short Film and 9 The Full length Movie
We got going by watching the short movie, 9. There was no talking, and it only lasted for around ten minutes. I anticipated there would be some talking when I first started watching the movie. Doing or possessing would significantly improve the short film's quality. Not only would it improve, but it would also make the plot simpler to comprehend. I was confused about what was happening numerous times throughout this short video. Throughout the entire movie, I had no idea what was happening or what the plot was. Without any conversation, it was challenging to follow. I had to rely on reading the characters' body language to make sense of what was going on. It may have been nicer if the characters had made minor noises to represent their various emotions. But with little rag dolls, that isn't very simple. It would be simpler to grasp if it included this dialogue, but they could also add a lot more. In movies, dialogue is a significant component. Without it, they may nearl...
Comments
Post a Comment