Film review

 The film is done!! I am so happy my group has completed this task. In my opinion the improvement from last year to this year is very evident. Lili, Angie, Hannah, and I have all grown together and had a great time filming. Now onto the reviews of this film. My mom was the first person I showed the film to. I was kind of worried about showing it to her because I didn’t know if I could trust her opinion. My mom is a great person but she loves almost everything I do. I really needed critics for the film though which is why I wasn’t sure about asking her. After I sat my mom down and told her I needed a lot of opinions on this both good and bad I showed her the film. The first thing she said was that the film was very interesting. She liked the plot switch and didn’t really expect it. I was happy with this comment as that was the entire point. She also enjoyed the fight scene and thought it looked real. I made sure to tell Hannah that since the group wouldn’t have been able to pull it off without her. She did say some of the dialogue was awkward which is understandable. That can’t really be fixed but I did take it into consideration. Other than that she didn’t really make any comments. Next I showed it to my sister. She thought we did a good job too. Her only critique was the transition from some scenes wasn’t blended well. When she pointed it out I could also see it too. I’ll bring this up to Lili so she can fix it before we submit it for the last time. Overall I think the project turned out well and I had fun doing it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actual Changes Made...

First Editing Blog

Review Editing